LATINA UGANDA. Makerere University Library
17th – 28th June
LATINA AFRICA. Makerere University Library
- Getting ready for LATINA. Two weeks at Makerere
- The changing role of librarians at Makerere University. A report from the Kampala team
- Planning ahead: June 6-17. Design and development work starts.
- Statistics at Makerere University Library. Irene and Fred are counting visitors.
- Librarians meet in Ouagadougou. Maria Musoke and Lars Egeland attend conference for health librarians.
- Role of internet cafes. For the general public, web access through cafes are very important for in the early stages of web development.
- Web access in Africa. Information from the Web
- Economic facts. The cost of education in Uganda
- Physical conditions. Education must adapt to technology and infrastructure
- Web access in Kampala. A personal report
- LATINA at Makerere. EdLib workshop
- Three versions in Kampala. Web, portable and print.